Yasuo Build & Runes
Yasuo / Guide
- At levels 1-3 Yasuo is a lane bully who has a lot of outplay-potential.
- After level 3 Yasuo goes through possibly his most vulnerable stage of the game. Prior to his 1st item power spike, its is better to play the early game safe and focus on maintaining decent CS or developing a CS lead.
- Yasuo can roam effectively after level 6 if he has a teammate or two that can provide an instant knock-up for his ultimate.
- Yasuo can be a very effective in a split push because of his large outplay-potential and extremely high damage.
- Yasuo is also extremely effective as a melee AD carry; while playing in this role Yasuo is able to use his teammates to provide safety in numbers and also increases the number of ways he can activate .RLast Breath
Köï for helping create this guide. Check them out here: Twitch
Tips & Tricks
- Use Yasuo's in lane phase to dash in when the opponent is trying to CS, you can normally get an auto attack intoESweeping Bladeand then dash back to the safety of your minions. This is one of Yasuo's best traits early game.QSteel Tempest
- Always be weary of ganks! Yasuo is very vulnerable to ganks when he cannot dash to safety or use his to block any CC (crowd-control).WWind Wall
- Don't hesitate to hit the enemy tanks if you cant make it to the enemy back-line or carries. Yasuo still does a lot of damage to tankier targets. Prioritize staying alive and doing damage.
- Use andESweeping Bladecreatively! You can dash over walls in the jungle and you can use yourWWind Wallto gain vision if cast over a wall or into a bush. Be creative and you will be rewarded.WWind Wall