Shyvana Build & Runes
Shyvana / Guide
- Shyvana typically wants to powerfarm in the early stages of the game in order to reach level 6 as soon as possible.
- However, her early game damage and sustain shouldn't be underestimated. She can win early game skirmishes if she can put herself in positions where her opponents can't kite her.
- Shyvana can fulfill several roles in the late game depending on her build path, however she will always excel at objective control - specifically dragons thanks to her .Fury of the Dragonborn
- The more dragons she and her team takes, the tankier she gets which will be amplified if she is already building tankier.
Tips & Tricks
- The way Shyvana's works is that when you hit or land on an enemy, it will always drag them towards where she will land. Use this to your advantage by trying toRDragon's Descentthe enemies into a favorable position for your team.RDragon's Descent
- Shyvana is able to solo any dragon as soon as she hits level 3 due to . This means that you can pull some sneaky early game dragons while the enemy jungler is busy without the help from your team.Fury of the Dragonborn
- Shyvana is a hybrid damaging champion. Her physical damage comes from her auto attacks and her magic damage comes from the bonus on-hit damage from andWBurnout. SinceEFlame Breathdeals 2.5% of the enemy's max health as magic damage on-hit, she will most of the time end up doing more magic damage against tankier champions but more physical damage against squishier champions.EFlame Breath
- When clearing raptor camps, If you auto attack a small raptor first and backup a bit from the camp, the raptors will form more of a line chasing you so you can easily hit more of them with .EFlame Breath