Rengar Build & Runes
Rengar / Guide
- Rengar is a feast or famine champion, and if you're not ahead of the enemy jungler early, then you surely are at a disadvantage by playing him.
- It's important to get vision in the enemy jungle early as Rengar, as one of his strongest suits is counterganks and early skirmishes by abusing his empowered abilities.
- Rengar's clear is faster than average early on, so it's easy to get the jump on most enemy junglers if you successfully predict their pathing. Rengar can start either buff, but it's recommended to start red buff.
- Rengar's job in the late game is to burn the enemy team's crucial abilities and get picks to turn the fight into a 5v4 in your team's favor.
Pain for helping create this guide. Check them out here: Twitch
Tips & Tricks
- Always use as an auto-attack reset when clearing jungle or skirmishing early game, where you can't afford to risk sacrificing the extra auto attacks.QSavagery
- When sieging or defending, Rengar's also functions as a useful zoning tool. It does not always have to be used offensively, merely the threat alone is often enough to force enemies back a little.RThrill of the Hunt
- Keeping vision of the enemy map is important as Rengar, as it gives you vital information on the enemy jungler. Doing this often allows for easy picks when they're separated.