Lee Sin Build & Runes
Lee Sin / Guide
- Gank and apply pressure around the map. Lee Sin does a ton of damage with his , which has an execute based on missing health. If you can successfully land yourQSonic Wave / Resonating Strike, you can duel pretty much any enemy jungle, steal camps, and get kills off your ganks. You build flat AD, so your goal in the early game is to get ahead of the curve.QSonic Wave / Resonating Strike
- If you successfully snowballed the early game, you can pretty much do whatever you want. If you are not ahead, or it is really late game, you have one job which is to kick the enemy carry into your team.
ShinggoLu for helping create this guide.
Tips & Tricks
- After every ability, Lee Sin gains attack speed for the next two autos. Using your abilities to reset this buff greatly helps your clear speed. This works for both the first and second cast of each ability.
- does extra damage based on enemy missing health. When clearing jungle camps, useQSonic Wave / Resonating Striketo get over walls, or lead with a different ability and useQSonic Wave / Resonating Strikeat the end to do extra damage to increase your clear. You can also time your smite for a fraction of a second beforeQSonic Wave / Resonating Striketo help secure objectives.QSonic Wave / Resonating Strike
- is a zoning tool. You do not need to lead withQSonic Wave / Resonating Strikeat range on a gank. Threaten withQSonic Wave / Resonating Strikeas you walk up, and the enemy champion will often zig zag and allow you to catch up. You can also ward hop into E to slow the enemy, making it easier to hitQSonic Wave / Resonating Strike.QSonic Wave / Resonating Strike