Kha'Zix Build & Runes
Kha'Zix / Guide
- Kha'zix's goal early game is to snag any free kills he can while trying to reach level 6 as fast as possible, which is a big power spike.
- Once he hits level 6 (with evolved ), Kha'zix can duel pretty much anyone in the game, and this power should be taken advantage of.QTaste Their Fear
- After level 6, be aggressive in your jungle path, take any rift scuttlers you can, and essentially try to seek out the enemy jungler and catch him by surprise.
- In the later stages of the game, good Kha'zix players are patient. This means waiting for your chance to be able to kill an enemy and escape.
- A late game assassin has to be smart. A lot of times, it's best not to engage with your team, but to wait until fights break down and enemies become more disjointed, resulting in more isolated targets for you to take down.
Izzø for helping create this guide.
Tips & Tricks
- Try to utilize Kha'zix's isolation mechanic whenever you can. If you're in a bush and see a lone enemy approaching, auto attack first instead of usingUnseen Threat. Your auto attack will slow the enemy, making it easier to execute your combos.QTaste Their Fear
- Kha'zix can solo dragon easily at level 6 with evolved .QTaste Their Fear
- When using , you can buffer eitherELeaporQTaste Their Fearto go off immediately after you land.WVoid Spike