Darius Build & Runes
Darius / Guide
- In the early game, you want to bully your enemy out of the lane.
- As soon as you established lane control, you want to zone your enemy off of the minions and freeze their minions infront of your turret.
- Post level 6 Darius becomes a monster. You'll win pretty much any extended trade provided you've gone even or better. Your enemy will probably stay far away from you, because they know that you'll kill them. If this happens, try to end your lanephase or attempt to harrass the enemy jungler if you're strong and confident enough.
- There are 2 things Darius can do in the late game: Peeling and killing the enemies carries.
- If your ADC is fed, but the enemy has champions that can jump on your ADC and oneshot him, you should peel for your ADC until he is 100% safe.
- If your ADC isn't fed and the enemy team has no way to easily oneshot him, you should try to focus the enemy carries. With andHemorrhageavailable, you should clean up teamfights.RNoxian Guillotine
OneMinuteDeen for helping create this guide.
Tips & Tricks
- You can cancel enemy dashes and jumps with .EApprehend
- You can use to guarantee aEApprehendhit, as you will know exactly where the enemy will be afterQDecimateanimation finishes and the enemy bounces off Darius. This bounce can also be used to run away from enemies.EApprehend
- With , Darius can easily gain the edge in extended lane trades. Try to abuse aggresive opponents, baiting them into trades and engagements.Hemorrhage