Bard Build & Runes
Bard / Guide
- Early game Bard has great roaming and can swing mid and jungle pressure to his team's favor. However there needs to be a balance of staying in lane and roaming to make sure his lane doesn't fall behind.
- In lane, Bard can function as a lane bully, getting picks with and dealing extra damage to opponents with meep empowered Auto Attacks.QCosmic Binding
- Late game Bard should look to make smart plays with andEMagical Journey, whether its initiation or disengagement.RTempered Fate
- Don't stop keeping up with collecting chimes and looking for picks with .QCosmic Binding
Whiff Cream for helping create this guide.
Tips & Tricks
- Bard's has a long cast range. You can use it from behind your allies to prompt them to go through your tunnel in order to chase an enemy.EMagical Journey
- When roaming around the map try to learn the best paths to get around. The cooldown is relatively short and you won't often use it in lane. If you are roaming for chimes you can use it to go over short walls or make a longEMagical Journeyback to lane.EMagical Journey
- Always have three somewhere around your lane. It may cost a lot of mana, but when you roam you'll get that mana back. Also, if you have threeWCaretaker's Shrineyou can still put another one on top of an ally without having one of the three disappear.WCaretaker's Shrine
- You can use in a pinch to juke your enemies. To do this, simply make a rather long Magical Journey and make it look like you're going to go through it. After your enemy goes through it you can walk in the opposite direction and make a quick escape.EMagical Journey